
My sister's tree. Took this with my phone so it's not that great. The way my camera has been acting I am not sure which one takes the better pictures now!
*Canon Fairy/Santa: I have been good this year!*
Made this wreath for my sister. I bought the pine cones and painted the tips white. 
I can't tie a bow worth a flip but that doesn't keep me from gettin' crafty with my ribbon!
(Not sure what that white smudge is! )
I got these styrofoam ball ornaments thinking I was going to paint them and use them on the wreath. Didn't happen that way. So I took the hook off the bottom one here, stuck a couple of tooth picks in there and drew a snowman with some markers. The arms are a tooth pick painted black. Looks like something a kid would do in Kindergarten lol.
HOT DEALS!
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment