Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well, y'all, I may have some good news regarding the situation I have been struggling with since 2003! Pray for me, knock wood, do whatever you feel led to do. I can't say too much about it at this point. I am praying.


Still undecided on a camera! GRR! I want to pick the right one, and there are several out there that I like. I am no professional, just a hobbyist, when I am able to take a few pictures. Mainly stuff around the house and yard LOL. Thrilling, I know.
I want/need one with a 3 inch LCD, viewfinder, and at least more than 10 MP. I don't know if I want one with fixed lens (remember the Power Shot incident? I am not knocking Canon. In fact, one my possibilities is the Rebel T2i!) It was just luck of the draw I guess. Any opinions and advice would be helpful!!
Thanks.

0 comments: