
I have been needing a new(er) vehicle for a looong time. I originally set out for either a Nissan Maxima (!) or an Altima. At least a four-door car. My brother-in-law owns a car lot and today I got this! I am so happy! I had a two-door Ford Escort. But it was getting to where it was difficult for me to get in and out of, what with my bad hip and back. But this is the right height for me, and I don't yelp when I sit down! By far, this is the biggest vehicle I have ever driven, but so far I love it. My sister's kids are growing up, and my little car was like putting sardines into a can what with all the stuff they bring for a weekend at my house! Not to mention I had to use my Escort's trunk for "storage"!
And while we're being honest here, this is the first vehicle I have EVER had that has a functioning air-conditioner!!! YES! I live in the South and buddy let me tell ya, this is going to be heaven. I had my Escort for SEVEN years and no A/C! But, the heat worked! And something else that is going to be nice is the fact that I now have a rear-view driver's side mirror! (The Escort's got knocked off thanks to a side-swiping car over a year ago!)
Ahhh.
Scammer gets his ego hurt…
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment