Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In Other Unrelated News....

So, I had a biopsy done on Friday, the 7th. I won't know anything until the twenty-seventh, when I have my follow-up appointment. I am trying not to worry. Doc is just ruling things out, trying to find out what is up "down there". These problems run in my family on both sides, but I am high risk due to many other factors.
I would appreciate any prayers, if you feel led.
Thank you and I will update as needed. I guess that is why I am painting all these useless pumpkins, to keep my mind occupied.


Also I just found out that my aunt who has stage 4 cancer is in the hospital and there is nothing more they can do. (Diagnosed with stage 4) At this point, they are letting family visit. Please keep her in prayer also. Thank you so much.

0 comments: