Thursday, November 19, 2009

Main Street

So today was the Boyf's birthday. His sister, her husband and their two kiddos, the Boyf and I all went to dinner to celebrate. We ate at City Cafe on Main Street.
O!M!G! That is the coolest place to eat! It used to be an old pharmacy but they renovated it into a diner. Kinda blurry pic. Sorry.

While we were waiting on his sis and her fam to arrive, he and I were just sitting in the truck and I noticed a shop that I have never noticed before.

I want to go in there. So I can get THIS:
Wow! That has to be the most beautiful lamp I have ever seen! (Sorry for the bad pic quality. I was shivering, as it was very cold out).

These other pictures are just various shots of Main St., just outside of the Diner.

We had a really good time just hanging out and eating. Then after that, we went to Wal*M@rt. We got the stuff so I can make him a coconut cake for this weekend.
And I am going to try a piece this time!
Insulin, anyone?

0 comments: