We (i.e., the Bro) finally switched from (cell phone co.) wireless internet to DSL. The D is wayyy faster than the (cell phone co. internet) ever thought about being.
Now if the Boyf can ever find the time to repair my computer all we will need here is a wireless router. Which we have. But just no need to hook it up right now.
*************************************
Why do I set here and depress myself by watching A Baby Story and Birth Day on TLC?
I still can not find False Unicorn Root anywhere local! Online, sure, but I want it NOW! I have read a lot on it, and at this point I am willing to try anything.
Have you tried/heard of it? Did you like/dislike it?
*************************************
New Moon opens tonight at Midnight! Whoo Hoo! But I won't even THINK of going until a week or so. The last time Boyf and I went to the movies, it was so packed that we bought the last 2 tickets! (Transformers 2) and I was seated smack in the middle of that theater and had a panic attack! I thought I was having low blood sugar. SCARY!
*************************************
Oh, and before I forget....
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!
HOT DEALS!
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment